Directions0/0 steps made
- Fill Thermomix with water till the 1,5 L mark, add 1 tsp of salt, place steaming basket in the bowl, place dried Porcini mushrooms in steaming basket -25 min, Temp 100, Speed 4.
- Cut asparagus in 1-inch lengths (discard tough ends) and add to steaming basket -5 min, Temp 100, Speed 4. Remove steaming basket and reserve asparagus and Porcini mushrooms.
- Cook Fettuccine in that same water -time indicated on pasta packaging, Temp 100, Speed 1 reverse. Strain pasta (reserve 1/2 cup of the water), toss with 1 tbsp of butter to avoid the pasta to stick and reserve.
- Place butter, asparagus, Porcini mushrooms, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste -3min, Temp 100, Speed 1 reverse. And reserve.
- Finally place butterfly in the bowl, add cooked pasta, add Porcini mushrooms, asparagus and reserved water -2min, temp 100, Speed 1 reverse, serve hot with shavings of Parmesan cheese and Fresh basil on top.