Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 175C /350F
- Add 100g butter, 200g sugar, 2 eggs and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, 40g cocoa, 60g flour, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon baking powder 30 Sec, Speed 4
- Spread in a baking tin and bake 25 min, 175C /350F (careful not to overcook)
- To make frosting wash the bowl and dry well; add to the bowl 200g sugar 30 Sec, Speed 5-10 Progressive.
- Then add 40g butter, 20g cocoa, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 30 Sec, Speed 5
- Frost brownies while they are still warm.