Directions0/0 steps made
- We will start making Tahini, add 40 g sesame seeds to the Thermomix bowl.- Temp 100, 10 Min, Speed 2. Then. 2 Min, Speed 4-10 progressiveNote: you might need to scrap down the sesame seeds 2-3 times
- Add 20 g olive oil.- 2 Min, Speed 4-10 progressive.
- Rinse Chickpeas in cold water (safe some chickpeas and some of the water!) and place in the Thermomix bowl, tahini, garlic, salt and lemon -speed 6.
- Keep Thermomix running and pour the water and olive oil on the lid of the Thermomix with the measurement cup on. Mix till the liquids are fully incorporated.
- Pour in a serving bowl, sprinkle with some smoked paprika, drizzle with olive oil, scatter reserved chickpeas on top and finish with some coriander leaves.