Directions0/0 steps made
- Put spring onions is the thermomix bowl -15 Sec, Vel. 4.
- Add ½ MC vegetable oil –Temp. Varoma, 5 min. 1.
- Now add a whole pork tenderloin (approx. 600g) sliced into the bowl –Temp. Varoma, 10 min. 1 reverse.
- When it finishes add red curry Thai, peanut butter –Temp. Varoma, 5 min. 1 reverse.
- Add a can coconut milk, fill this can half way through with water stir and add to the Thermomix bowl, soy sauce, brown sugar –Temp. Varoma, 25 min. 1 reverseAt this point, we are going to cook the rice in the Varoma recipent! Using heat resistant containers add rice, water and salt give it a stir and place this container in the Varoma. Rice and Curry ready at the same time!
- Remove Varoma, get the rice ready on the serving plate and add baby corns in the Thermomix owl for our final step –Temp. Varoma, 5 min. 1 reverseSqueeze a lime, stir using the TM spatula and serve